The guys from DH

Give here feedback about products you bought from our sponsors

Moderator: DPH Moderators

The guys from DH

Postby Fred Goodall » Tue Mar 22, 2005 2:53 pm

HI All :welcome:

Been a while waiting but finally got bit used to digital camera... so a little story here about the fish from DH. This pic is of the Fire Reds... yes young fish, not adults... yes background is "dark" you might say... dark as in "real life" it IS SOLID, DEEP BLACK... and why :question: :question: Well some guy with fish to sell said "clean"..."not perfect but cleaner than what you see" meaning... not Buisburg Championship clean... but cleaner than average Piegon or Marlboro derived fish... so... I wanted to KNOW... no offense DH... as I explained on the phone... we can always "butt heads" but not feel insulted :thumbsup: so... BLACK background... solid, rich / deep black... 4 or 5 coats of black on gray that was on white that was on wood so NO light could "back light" through the back of the background... yes... SIDES are "black-green" so actual tank IS dark... briging out all possible "specks". Must say the Piegon Blue line is probably nearly perfectly clean ... just amazing work in that line. Fire Reds as all can see are cleaner than average.
Regards,

fred :hat:

"You see things; and you say, 'Why?' But I dream things that never were; and I say, "Why not?""(Bernard Shaw)
Fred Goodall
Administrator
Administrator

Postby Mihai Victor » Tue Mar 22, 2005 7:09 pm

Mihai Victor
Rookie
Rookie

Return to Feedback